Return Conveyors | Return Conveyor for Rip Saw
BTRS | Return Conveyor for Rip Saw
The Doucet BTRS Return is specially designed for use with Straight Line Rip Saws and Gang Rip Saws. They are available in four models BTRS-68, 69, 70 and 71, featuring various widths and lengths of receiving and return rollers, to suit most ripping applications.
- Upon detection of the end of board, the receiving rollers retract and the board is carried to the return rollers by the transfer belts.
- The receiving and return conveyor is adjustable 40 to 120 feet per minute.
- The belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 feet per minute.
- BTRS-69 and BTRS-70 feature canted return rollers.
- individually driven high quality PVC rollers
- 5 feet long receiving conveyor
- perpendicular belt transfer with a vertical movement, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Motorized return rollers of varying widths and lengths
- Additional length of receiving conveyor, transfer and return
- Additional length or return conveyor length
- Main module on caster mounting
- Quick release disconnect on caster mounting for return section