Haunch Machines | Haunch Machine (French Miter Joints)
HMJ | Haunch Machine (French Miter Joints)
The HMJ is a CNC machining center used for producing high quality haunch joints, which are used in many furniture and cabinet applications. The haunch head miters the profile for beaded face frame applications on both stiles and rails.
- 15″ Color Touch Screen
- 5 HP Haunch Spindle
- Servo Fence: Belt driven with servo control.
- Able to stack two stiles or rails at a time for accuracy and faster machining.
- Square rail bearings.
- Unlimited program storage.
- Board straightening clamps
- User friendly programming interface
- Material Width: 1 1/4″ to 6″
- Material Thickness: Up to 2″
- Stile Haunch Width: 3/4″ to unlimited
- Haunch Depth: 1/16″ to 1/2″
- Stile Length Maximum: 120″
- Size: 177"W x 37"D x 82"H
- Air PSI: 90-110
- Power Requirement: 220 V 3 Ph
- Dust Collection Ports: 4" (1x)
- Dust Collection CFM: 350