Sliding Table Saws | Minimax SC 4E Sliding Table Saw
SC 4E | Minimax SC 4E Sliding Table Saw
12" Circular sliding table saw with tilting blade for demanding craftsmen and carpentries which combines working accuracy with easy of use and saving.
The prefect entry-level production machine for small cabinet shops or serious hobbysits. Affordable, without compromising quality. Solid cast iron saw unit with double trunions and indpendently adjustable scoring unit. Same 51" rip capacity and micro-adjustable rip fence as all other Minimax sliders. Available with either 5.5' or 8.5' sliding table. Our #1 selling sliding table saw.
A perfect cut result is guaranteed by the saw unit constituted by a mighty, cast iron structure. Great workpiece stability during machining with the large squaring frame, dimensions 1100 x 650 mm. Customization for every demand of use, with the anodized-aluminum sliding tables with 1660, 2310, 2660, 3260 mm strokes.
Our brand new sliding table saw, the Elite series has proven itself in American cabinet shops for many years. This machine boasts a full 8.5’ stroke, and features normally found on much more expensive machines, for a fraction of the cost. See for yourself why the SC4 Elite 8.5 foot machine stands in a class of its own.
- The new saw unit closed loop structure is made of a heavy cast iron and is supported firmly under the table by two lateral supports in a crescent shape.
- Optimal support also to larger pieces, with the sliding table 360 mm wide.
- Panel loading is easy on the large squaring frame with an idle roller at the end.
- The support of the fence can also be equipped with a digital readout with the sensor running on a magnetic band.
- Max. sawblade diameter with scoring blade installed, mm 315
- Max. sawblade projection from table at 90°/45°, mm 100/70
- Cutting widh on parallel fence, mm 900 ÷ 1270
- Squaring stroke, mm 2250 ÷ 3200
- Three-phase motors starting from kW/Hz 4 (4,8) / 50 (60)