Panel Saws | 7400XL Vertical Panel Saw
7400XLM | 7400XL Vertical Panel Saw
High production panel processing is now a reality. Cut material 2 1/8″ deep for 8+ hours per day and within .005″ straight and square. Every component of this saw represents quality and performance. Featuring three different motor configurations, heavy extruded beams with precise dual-vee bearings, and the sturdiest frame on the market, these top of the line woodworking tools will boost your shops production. The 13' frame is the only difference between this machine and the 7400M panel saw.
- Continuous usage induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system.
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick stop gauges (8′ left, 5′ right).
- Saw blade. Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- MID-WAY FENCE™.
- Dust collection ready.
- Hold down bar.
- 3 year warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Dimensions||160 × 98 × 48 in|
|Max. Rip Cut||
Continuous (8+ Hours)
|Saw Blade Diameter||
2HP, 1~ 230V, 3HP, 3~ 230V, 3HP, 3~ 460V