Sanders | Profile Sander
Series 260 | Profile Sander
- The spindle’s rotation can be changed to allow sanding to be performed on top or bottom of the brushes.
- The bases can be moved side to side to provide clearance for the operator.
- The inverter keypad provides Start/Stop, Speed, and rotation direction control.
- Different sanding strips can be used on long spindles to vary sanding by changing brush lengths, grits, and abrasive types.
- Double sided strips can also be used to do whitewood sanding in one direction, and sealer sanding by reversing the rotation.
- Spindle height is easily adjusted.
- Motor, 1.5 hp 3ph
- Voltage, Model 261: 120 or 208-240V 1ph 50-60hz, Model 262: 208-240V 1 or 3ph 50-60hz Model 264: 400-480V 3ph 50-60hz
- Variable speed, AC inverter, 100-800rpm
- Spindle, 40mm dia. x 175mm long
- Spindle extensions, 50mm od, 600mm maximum length
- Spindle height, 34 to 49 inches
- Footprint, 60 by 27.5 inches