SUPER THUNDERMAC SERIES | Leadermac | Moulders
A heavy-duty, jointed moulder for high speed production. The Leadermac Super Thundermac Moulder Series has been designed very heavily to run at very high speeds to handle a wide range of applications. Available with profile and straight jointers and feed speeds up to 1200 fpm, the Super Thundermac moulder can produce an excellent quality finish. The feed system is designed to handle rough or pre-sized material, and built to run in demanding multiple shift operations for maximum uptime.
Why Leadermac Super Thundermac Moulder Series?
- Heavily built fabricated steel frame ensures the production of quality finished products at high-speed rates.
- The Super Thundermac moulder comes with high quality components, ensuring the best finish possible.
- 4 pieces of Abec 7 Precision Bearings per spindle ensuring an excellent finish on your products.
- The Super Thundermac moulder comes standard with Setworks, with a range of series of automation available for easy and consistent set up by your operator, ensuring quick changeovers.
- With Leadermac’s competitive price advantage, we ensure the Super Thundermac comes with all the features and options to ensure you get a machine that will hold up to your high speed moulder production needs.
- Turnkey solutions include on-site operator and maintenance training
SpecsWorking widths|0.6″ to 9″, 12”, optional
Working thickness|0.25″ to 6″
Number of spindles|1 to 11
Spindle RPM|6000, 7200 or 8000 RPM
Standard feed speed|20 to 1200 + FPM
Axial adjustment of vertical spindles|3.2″ (standard)
Axial adjustment of horizontal spindles|1.6″ (standard)
Infeed bed length|32” (.8m), 55” (1.4m)