Panel Saws | Evolution Vertical Saw
Evolution | Evolution Vertical Saw
The EVOLUTION has gained a leading position in the hand-guided vertical panel saw sector for almost a deca- de. Numerous automatic functions facilitate daily work. A touchscreen control panel with an innovative PLC control safely guides you through the diversity of functions.
Every EVOLUTION comes comprehen- sively equipped ex works. Thanks to the wide range of accessories available, the machine is fully adjustable to meet your individual needs. Upon request special dimensions can be accomodated. Many jobs require grooving or routing work.
The EVOLUTION can perform such tasks without any problems. You can route or groove timber products and composite panels.
The angle cutting unit WSG can be applied to the left and right of each vertical cutting point. It is quick and easy to fit. Range of application: panels with thicknesses of up to 42 mm, precise angles and mitres from 0° to 46°.
”High-end“ frames made from fibre- reinforced plastics provide special protec- tion for particularly sensitive edge materials and postforming edges.
- Weight of the saw approx. 1,200 kg
- Cutting depth, 80 mm*2
- Saw motor rating, 5.5 kW
- Saw blade diameter, 300 mm
- Saw blade bore, 30 mm
- Saw blade speed, 4,800 rpm
- 1 Extraction connetion, Ø 140 mm
- Compressed air connection, 6-10 bar
- Wattage, 7.5 kW
- Mains connection, 3 x 400 V/50 Hz
- Emission sound pressure level at the workplace LpA, 83 dB*3
- Special voltages and frequencies on request.