Planers | GY Series Auto Double Surface Planer
GY-1000 | GY Series Auto Double Surface Planer
The GY Series Auto Double Surface Planer features:
- Additional emergency switch at outfeed/rear of planer provides quick access to shut machine down. Emergency mushroom button is also standard on front control panel.
- Central lubricating arrangement, lubrication covering all head pulleys and around clamp.
- The force cardan shaft transmission, the synchronism is good, dynamic output 100% efficiency transmissions.
- The first half plate adjustment height demonstrated by the numeral, legible, accurate.
- All electrical controls are neatly positioned in a remote dust-proof cabinet. Stonewood Industrial Machinery employs highest technology available in all electrical components. All components are UL approved for U.S. installations. Delta start up allows soft start of all cutterhead and feed motors.
- Max. working width, 39" (1000mm)
- Max. working thickness, 8" (200mm)
- Min. working thickness, 3/8" (9mm)
- Min. working length, 14" (360mm)
- Cutterhead Diameter, 0175 mm
- Composition of knives, Solid Carbide
- Knife Style, 30 x 12 x 2.5
- Cutterhead speed, 4200 rpm
- Feeding speed, 20-82 ft./min. (standard)
- Upper cutterhead motor, HD Series 60, 75HP
- Bottom cutterhead motor, 40HP/HD Series 50, 60HP
- Feed drive motor, 15HP + 20HP inverter
- Elevation drive motor, 2 HP
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH–inches), 120 x 85 x 67
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH–inches), 124 x 91 x 72
- N.W /G.W., 20283 lbs. / 21164 lbs.
- Digital control for setting working pieces thickness, Standard
- CFM Dust requirement, 4200 CFM