Mortisers & Tenoners | CNC Mill, Tenoner & Mortiser
Balestrini Pico MD3 | CNC Mill, Tenoner & Mortiser
- CNC milling, tenoning, mortising machine for kitchen furniture doors and furniture fronts
- Specifically designed to cut a special 45° or 90° joint ideal for furniture door frames, table tops, front frames of chest of drawers, etc.
- Equipped with two working units moving on two interpolated axes
- One unit cuts ends and tenons, while the other unit makes holes or slots
- Miter door cycle produces up to 200 tenons and 200 mortises in 1 h, 1 frame in 72 sec.
- Reduced time of set-up, machine suitable for small batches, programs selectable in just a few seconds
- Pendulum machining on the left-hand and right-hand of the worktable
- Miter door joints at 45° programmable by macro with pre-set paths to avoid splintering on solid wood profiled elements or tear-out on coated MDF
- French joints at 90° programmable by CAD CAM T-CAS Entry pre-installed on the machine
- Joints on profiled doors and windows elements with particular tenons and mortises, programmable by CAD CAM T-CAS Entry pre-installed on the machine
Workable piece dimensions
- Width x thickness with cut at 45°, 110x70 mm
- Width x thickness with cut at 0°, 155x70 mm
- Min. workpiece length, 100 mm
- Max. tenon length, 0÷150 mm
- Tenon thickness max, 0 - 20 mm
- Tenon depth, 5 - 15 mm
- Mortise length, 0÷150 mm
- Mortise thickness, 0÷16 mm (double with interpolation)
- Mortise depth, 0÷30 mm
- Maximum productivity, minimum time cycle to execute a tenon and a mortise 18 sec.