Planers | EL Series Auto Double Surface Planer
EL-610 | EL Series Auto Double Surface Planer
Constant attention to details, improved engineering standards, quality control, and innovative cutterhead technology have allowed the Stonewood Industrial Machinery Industrial Double Surfacer to become a top-selling planer. Advanced features, high tolerances, ease of maintenance, and calibration provide a surfacer that is easily cost justified by one-shift operations, but rugged enough to handle the demands of higher speed three-shift production lines.
- Rugged cast iron and plate steel fabrication provide long-term dependability and low maintenance.
- In-feed conveyor/carpet [spiked] allow precision jointing accuracy, especially on warped or twisted lumber.
- Computerized top cutterhead positioner is accurate ±0.05mm ensuring quick and accurate setup.
- Cutterhead tooling technology guarantees low noise, reduced power requirements, minimal operations cost, and repetitive finish on the most difficult hardwoods.
- Feed speeds up to 21-82 ft./min. allow the double surfacer to meet high production demands.
- Increased horsepower series surfacers provide greater capacity for stock removal while keeping finish at optimum levels.
- Cutterheads are of solid steel construction, dynamically balanced and mated with precision pulleys.
- Cutterheads are supported by "NSK" Class 7 precision ball bearings and precision housings.
- Chromed bed is standard on all Stonewood Industrial Machinery double surfacers, yielding optimum wear.
- New guards and skirts provide comprehensive operator safety.
- Max. working width, 400 mm (16")
- Max. working thickness, 160 mm (6")
- Min.working thickness, 6 mm (¼") Min.working length, 300 mm (12")
- Composition of knives, 4 pcs x 2
- Knife style, 610 x 6 x 38 mm (24"x ¼"x 1½")
- Spiral cutterhead, 6 rows/30 x 12 x 2.5 mm
- Cutterhead speed, 50HZ/4200 RPM, 60HZ/5000 RPM
- Feeding speed, 20-65 ft./min. with belt adjust variable pulley
- Upper cutterhead, 25 HP
- Bottom cutterhead motor, 25 HP
- Feed drive motor, 3 HP
- Elevation drive motor, 1 HP Machine dimensions (LxWxH–inches), 107 x 43 x 67
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH–inches), 1160 x 47 x 72
- N.W /G.W., 5512 lbs. / 5732 lbs.
- Digital control for setting working pc. Thickness, Standard
- Optional, Feeding with inverter and speed readout