Sanders | Profile Sander
220 | Profile Sander
- Two counter-rotating spindles to be used with brush type sanding wheels allowing parts to be sanded without noticeable rounding over on corners.
- The sanding technique is to sand the left corners on the right sander and the right corners on the left sander. This method has the brushes formed to the profile as they go over the corners. The spindles move up or down together and are controlled by an air valve.
- Adjustable stops are used for positioning.
- In addition to the vertical spindle travel, the tabletop also moves back 2” when the spindles are raised providing support under the lower sanding head when sanding raised panels.
- Motors, (2) 1 HP 6 pole 3ph
- Voltage, 221: 120 or 208-240V / 1ph / 50-60hz, 222: 208-240V / 1 or 3 ph / 50-60hz, 224: 400-480V / 3ph / 50-60 hz"
- Variable speed, AC inverter 100-1200 rpm 1”Dia. x 6”H
- Vertical travel, 6”
- Table travel, "2”
- Table height, 36”
- Table size, 60” x 24”
- Pressure required, 80psi min.
- Dust collection, 4” round, 400cfm