Miter Saws | Fully Automated Mitering System
V235 NC | Fully Automated Mitering System
- Optimized cutting by inputting the data relating to the length of the moulding along with the cutting list, the machine is able to select the best sequence automatically, maximizing the material's yield.
- High speed feed carriage allows large scale production in any circumstance.
- Zero setup time for changes in the cutting list, is another important factor in the high performance of this unique system. Depending on several variables the output of the system ranges from 1000 to 1500 pieces per hour.
- Computer has down loading capability through the 3 1/2" floppy disk or direct cable connection via RS 232 port. It is possible to interrupt the cutting process at any time and have a different program carried out, while all the data relating to the first program including the number of pieces still to be executed remain stored.
- Onboard pc with its 19" monitor, allows all the messages that the operator requires, to be fully and constantly displayed in the desired language. A step by step full graphic display makes it easy for the operator to select the required operation. The on the screen diagnosis , reduces needless down time due to electric or pneumatic failure.
- Two 14" saw blades make it possible to attain a considerable cutting capacity.
- Max cutting width, 3 9/16"
- Max cutting height, 2 3/4"
- Motor power HP, 4
- Saw blade bore, 30 mm
- Saw blades Diameter, 350 mm
- Auto mitre position, N/A
- Overall dimensions, 98" x 33" x 63"
- Crated dimensions, 108" x 69" x 75"
- Crated dimensions Hopper, 98" x 29" x 43"
- Dust chute, 2 X 3"
- Max feed stroke, 47"