Haunch Machines | Haunch Machine (French Miter)
FMD | Haunch Machine (French Miter)
The FMD is a PLC driven machining center used for producing high quality haunch joints, which are used in cabinet door applications. The haunch blades cut each side of the haunch in one single pass. The FMD can haunch and mortise on both stiles and rails. The router spindles cut mortises on the rail and stile ends of the work piece. The FMD will produce an estimated 200-250 doors per shift.
This machine is patent pending.
- Haunch (French Miter) Joints
- Mortise Pockets
- 3 HP Mortise Motor (4x)
- 5 HP Haunch Spindle (4x)
- Square rail bearings.
- Board straightening clamps
- Material Width: 1 1/2″ to 4″
- Material Thickness: 5/8″ to 1″
- Haunch Depth: Up to 1″
- Small footprint
- Increased production by its 2 independent work zones
- Ease the assembly process by providing self aligning joints
- Size: 73"W x 42"D x 82"H
- Air PSI: 90-110
- Power Requirement: 220 v 3 Ph
- Dust Collection Ports: 3" (4x) 4" (2x)
- Dust Collection CFM: 2100