Digital Measuring and Control | Programmable Stop and Positioner System
StopTM | Programmable Stop and Positioner System
The OMGA StopTM is a numerically controlled stop and positioning system with 22', 16", 13", 10" and 6" of useable traverse and precision linear encoder system. It can be used in conjunction with a variety of machines such as up-cut saws, radial arm saws, table saws, drills, mitre saws, double mitre saws and other, for wood, plastics and metal. Used as a gauge, the OMGA StopTM eliminates the need of imprecise and repetitive use of the tape measure while optimizing the sequential processing of a lot of material. When used as a pusher this intelligent tool can really turn a simple manual machine into a truly powerful manufacturing cell, allowing the user to complete the most demanding tasks. A variety of Interlink Kits are available for different degrees of automation and connection to the machine. The system comes complete with software for both Pusher, Stop and Picture Frame applications, there is nothing additional to purchase! Software Operates in either millimeters or inches. Input can be in fractional form as well as decimal. The onboard Controller with Touch-Screen can be supplied in a selection of five different languages. The unit includes advanced diagnostic capabilities for ease of troubleshoot. In addition to direct data entry the OMGA StopTM also includes one USB two serial RS 232 and one RJ45 Network ports to allow for interfacing to other computers, bar code reader, printers, USB Memory Keys and other devices.
- Brushless Motor Power: 0.66 Kw (0.9 HP)
- Maximum Traversing Speed: 200 FPM
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- .004"
- Software Versions Included: Pusher Basic, Advanced Pusher and Picture Frame
- Maximum Number of Programs: 500
- Connection Ports: 2 X USB, 2 x R S232 and 1 x RJ45
- Removable Media: USB Port - Ethernet Port
Right Hand (RH) and Left Hand (LH)
- 22"-RH/22"-LH: 22" of usable traverse
- 16"-RH/16"-LH: 16" of usable traverse
- 13"-RH/13"-LH: 13" of usable traverse
- 10"-RH/10"-LH: 10" of usable traverse