Rip Saws | Class M 3 Multiblade Rip Saw
M 3 | Class M 3 Multiblade Rip Saw
- The maximum safety of use available on the market, obtained thanks to the exclusive Scm system made of barriers that assure the non-return of the workpiece and the splinter protection during the machining.
- Laser beam cuttin line reference. Some typical uses: 1) extraction of irregular planks, without using fences 2) selection of clear parts of planks with knots and fissures using rapid movement fence with single blade.
- Feed track width, mm 300
- Maximum blade diameter, mm 350
- Minimum cutting length, mm 250
- Continuously adjustable feed track speed, m/min 6-48
- Motors power, kW (HP) 18,5/25,5/37 (25/35/50)