Edge Banders | Minimax ME 35 Edge Bander
ME 35 | Minimax ME 35 Edge Bander
Ease-of-use with all inclusive equipment: minimax me 35 automatic edge bander, with gluing of the panel edge, also with edging solid wood strips up to 5 mm thickness, offers the “very best” performance in edge banders at this level.
- The features, coupled to its ease-of-use, makes it the perfect edge bander for small woodworking, furniture and panel processing companies.
- The very best finishing of the panel edge is also guaranteed by the panel conveying track (exclusive solution), which prevents the panel having the feed affected by the typical pulses generatedby the pinion of a traditional feed track and ensures a smooth and linear panel movement.
- The glue is heated rapidly and evenly by the resistances. The automatic lowering of the glue temperature after a temporary halt in production when using the machine avoids burning of the glue.
- The optional unit allows you to make a radius on the corners of the edged panel without the need for the operator to have to finish by hand at a later stage: brillant idea to a finished product of high quality.
- Work table dimensions, mm 3000 x 525
- Min. ÷ max. thickness of rolled edges, mm 0,4 ÷ 3
- Max. thickness of edges in strips, mm 5
- Min. ÷ max. panel height, mm 8 ÷ 50
- Min. panel length/width, mm 190/110
- Feed speed, m/min 7