Rip Saws | Single Blade Rip Saw
303S | Single Blade Rip Saw
The Cantek 303S single blade ripsaw is a straight line ripsaw that is the ideal ripping upgrade for those looking to prepare material for a moulder or for producing face frame material. The 303S automatically feeds the material for consistent rip results. The cast iron feed chain runs on double V guide rails and holds the material firmly for precision straight cutting. A powerful 10 HP motor with maximum 12” blade provides a cutting depth up to 3.35”. A micro adjustable infeed fence allows for quick setups to ensure precise rip widths with fast adjustments.
- Two rows of anti-kickback fingers for safe operation
- Swing down rear table prevents short workpieces and thin edgings from jamming in the machine
- Electronic chain lubricator provides consistent lubrication to the chain track for optimum wear resistance
- Powerful 10HP motor
- Three feed speeds can be externally adjusted for operator convenience
- Mechanical digital readout for setting the workpiece thickness
- 12” blade is included
- Optional laser light for projecting the cutting line
- Saw arbor diameter: 1"
- Saw blade diameter: 8-12"
- Saw arbor speed: 4500 rpm
- Feed speeds: 3 (50, 65, 85 fpm)
- Maximum workpiece thickness: 3.35"
- Minimum workpiece length: 8"
- Pressure rollers: 4 rows (6 rollers)
- Distance between saw and column: 13 3/4"
- Arbor motor: 10 hp
- Feed motor: 1 hp
- Table size: 30" x 50"
- Table height: 31-7/8"
- Net wight: 1870 lbs
- shipping weight: 2310 lbs
- Machine dimensions: 61" x 38" x 53"
- Shipping dimensions: 59" x 46" x 59"