Rip Saws | Multi Rip Saw
MRS340 | Multi Rip Saw
Our MRS-340 multi-ripsaw is designed for fast change over between various working widths. Simply use a block of wood or a spacer between the fixed and moving blade and turn the knob to expand the shaft and your blade is locking in position and ready to go. This is much faster than interchanging spacers on a shaft or sleeve.
- New Hydraulic Quick Lock Arbor for infinite quick positioning of saw blades on arbor. Shaft has hardened inserts which expand and contact the internal bore of the blades. This provides accurate and secure blade holding with the tightening of a knob on the end of the shaft.
- Can be used with quick change arbor or saw sleeve with spacers.
- The main frame is cast iron, all the main parts are enclosed, ensuring protection and perfect stability.
- Straight line feeding caterpillar chain type
- Infinitely Variable feed speeds
- Nickel chrome steel saw arbor
- Digitally controlled lubricator for chain
- Centralized lubrication system
- 2 rows of anti-kickback fingers
Maximum Working Thickness
- 14" Blade: 4.33" / 110mm
- 12" Blade - without short stock attachment: 3.34" / 85mm
- Maximum cutting width: 13.4" / 340mm
- Will pass through the opening O.S. saw: to 25.6" / 650mm outside inside saw
- Will pass though the full Enclosure Opening: to 26 /660mm
- Minimum length - standard: 22" / 550mm
- Min. len. short stock feeding device (optional): min length 15.8" (400mm)
- Saw arbor sleeve diameter: 70 mm - double keyed
- Saw sleeve usable length: 13.4"
- Motor HP: 50 HP - Other larger size optional
- Saw arbor speed: 3800 rpm
- Feed speeds - Standard 15-135 fpm (5-40mpm) - Adjustable to 165 fpm (5-50mpm) if desired
- Feed motor HP: 3 HP
- Power lift to hold-down rollers: .5 HP
- Saw blade size: 12" - 14' / 300-350mm
- Table size: 60" x 23.4"
- Table height from floor: 35.5"
- Net weight: 4,650 lbs.