Planers | 24" Planer
P24HV | 24" Planer
The Cantek P24HV 24” Planer has a cast iron table and head assembly with robust welded steel frame results in superior planing finish due to greatly reduced vibration. The spiral insert knife cutterhead runs extremely quiet and the solid carbide inserts provide a smooth finish and have a long life. When one edge gets dull simply rotate the knife 90 degrees for a new cutting edge. Knives can be rotated four times before needing to be replaced.
- Spiral Insert Knife Cutterhead with replaceable carbide insert knives for long life and smooth cutting action (132 inserts, 14mmx14mmx2mm)
- Sectional chip breakers
- Serrated sectional infeed roll conforms to material which is not yet flat
- Anti-kickback fingers for safe operation
- Maximum planing width; 24"
- Maximum planing thickness; 8"
- Feed speeds (2); 20 & 30 FPM
- Main motor; 7 1/2 HP
- Cutterhead diameter; 3-3/16"
- Min. length; 8"
- Table rise & fall; Manual
- Dust port; (1) 6"
- Net weight; 1150 lbs
- Machine dim. (LxWxH); 48" x 36" x 50"